Thank you, you are now logged in.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Tryzan Tabs.
Tryzan Tabs helps most people, but it may have unwanted side effects in a few people. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical attention if you get some of the side effects.
Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects.
You may not experience any of them.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- feeling light-headed, dizzy or faint
- dry cough
- feeling sick (Nausea) or vomiting
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness or weakness, fatigue
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- forgetfulness or confusion.
The above list includes the more common side effects of Tryzan Tabs. They are usually mild.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- disturbed vision
- symptoms of sunburn (such as redness, itching, swelling, blistering) which may occur more quickly than normal
- itchy or raised skin rash, hives or nettlerash
- signs of Anaemia such as tiredness, being short of breath and looking pale
- yellowing of the skin and/or eyes
- fast or irregular heart beat
- shortness of breath or tightness in the chest
- numbness, tingling and colour change (white, blue then red) in the fingers or toes when exposed to the cold
- severe upper stomach pain, often with Nausea and vomiting
- frequent infections such as Fever, severe chills, sore throat or mouth ulcers
- passing little or no urine or more urine than is normal for you
- bleeding or bruising more easily than normal.
The above list includes serious side effects that may require medical attention. Serious side effects are rare.
If any of the following happen, tell your doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
- fainting within a few hours of taking a dose
- severe Dizziness and confusion with visual disturbances and speech problems
- swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- pink or red itchy spots on the skin which may blister and progress to form raised, red, pale-centred marks
- severe blisters and bleeding in the lips, eyes, mouth, nose and genitals
- chest pain.
The above list includes very serious side effects. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalisation. These side effects are very rare.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice anything that is making you feel unwell.
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.