What is in this leaflet
This leaflet answers some common questions about Inza.
It does not contain all of the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
All medicines have benefits and risks. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking Inza against the benefits they expect it will have for you.
If you have any concerns about taking this medicine, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep this leaflet with your medicine. You may need to read it again.
What it looks like
Inza comes in 2 strengths of tablets:
- Inza 250 - round, white, scored tablet marked NP/250 and G
- Inza 500 - oblong, white tablet marked NP 500 and G.
Each bottle contains 50 tablets.
The active ingredient in Inza is naproxen:
- each Inza 250 tablet contains 250 mg of naproxen
- each Inza 500 tablet contains 500 mg of naproxen.
The tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients:
- silica-colloidal anhydrous
- starch-pregelatinised maize
- sodium starch glycollate
- magnesium stearate. The tablets are gluten free.
Inza is made in Australia by:
Alphapharm Pty Limited
(ABN 93 002 359 739)
Chase Building 2
Wentworth Park Road
Glebe NSW 2037
Phone: (02) 9298 3999
Phone: 1800 028 365
Australian registration numbers:
Inza 250 - Aust R 40927
Inza 500 - Aust R 40929
This leaflet was prepared on 26 September 2008.