Thank you, you are now logged in.
Active Ingredients:Oxycodone hydrochloride
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking ENDONE even if you do not think the problems are connected with the medication or they are not listed in this leaflet.
All medicines can have side effects. If they occur, most are likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and require medical attention.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have about side effects.
Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
The above list includes the more common side effects of your medicine.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- difficulty passing urine
- decreased frequency of passing urine
- dry mouth
- redness of the face
- loss of appetite
- faintness or feeling weak
- slow heart rate
- abnormal and fast heart rate
- irregular heat beat
- fall in blood pressure on standing
- decrease in body temperature
- changes of mood
- constriction of pupils
The above list includes serious side effects that may require medical attention. Serious side effects are rare.
If any of the following occur, tell your doctor immediately or go to accident and emergency at your nearest hospital:
- inability to breathe properly
- severe Dizziness, drowsiness or disorientation
- symptoms of allergy (eg. itchy skin rash, skin blisters or discolouration of skin upon exposure to sunlight)
These are uncommon but serious side effects. Urgent medical attention may be required to deal with these effects.
Some of the less common side effects are:
- muscle stiffness
- itchy rash or other forms of itchiness
- severe headache due to increased pressure within the head
High doses of ENDONE can cause:
- heart failure
- low blood pressure
- inability to breath properly
In long term use, physical dependence and tolerance may develop and the following withdrawal symptoms may be observed after ENDONE is discontinued:
- body aches
- loose bowel motions or diarrhoea
- gooseflesh or goose bumps
- loss of appetite
- runny nose
- stomach cramps
- trouble with sleeping
- an increase in sweating and yawning
- fast heart rate
- unexplained fever
These symptoms are mild if withdrawal from ENDONE is gradual once it is no longer needed.
This is not a complete list of all possible side effects. Others may occur in some people and there may be some side effects not yet known.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell while taking ENDONE.
Early consultation with your doctor can help prevent more serious complications by allowing prompt adjustments in your ENDONE therapy.