Thank you, you are now logged in.
Active Ingredients:Clopidogrel (clop-id-o(h)-grel) and Aspirin (as-per-in)
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking CoPlavix tablets.
Like other medicines CoPlavix can cause some side effects. Most are likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and need medical attention.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- pain or stiffness in the joints
- ringing in the ears
- things taste different.
Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any of the following:
- bloody or black bowel motions
- diarrhoea with blood, mucus, stomach pain and fever
- abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- coughing up blood
- blood in the urine
- blood in the eyes
- unusually heavy bleeding or oozing from cuts or wounds
- bleeding (including nose bleeds) or bruising more easily than normal
- unusually heavy or unexpected menstrual bleeding
- numbness (paralysis) or problems with co-ordination
- nausea or vomiting
- faintness or dizziness
- light-headedness or blurred vision
- slurred speech or other difficulty in speaking
- headache (severe and continuing)
- confusion or hallucinations
- fever or other signs of infection, such as a sore throat
- rash or hives
- chills, sweating or clammy skin
Fever, muscle weakness, loss of appetite and fatigue
- muscle pain
- weight loss
- anaemia (being tired and looking pale)
- red or purple spots visible through your skin
- itching, inflamed, cracking or red skin
- tightness of the chest, wheezing, coughing or difficulty breathing
- yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes, pale stools and dark urine with vomiting and stomach pain
- swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
These could be more serious side effects - you may need urgent medical attention.
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. Tell your doctor if you notice any other effects.
Do not be alarmed by this list of side effects. Most people do not experience any of them.